Our coil wire is packaged on our tubular steel carriers with an average weight of 1,750 lb (We arrange Carrier Returns):
- Packaged on our tubular, steel carriers.
- Carriers can be stacked two high to save space.
- Wire sizes 9 1/2, 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14 gauge.
- Slinger rings and carbide guide tubes which reduce wire drag to the baler are available.
Custom diameters are available
- Each coil is individually packaged in a strong corrugated box.
- Wire feeds from outside of the coil.
- 100 lb. coils packaged 36 boxes to a pallet.
- 50 lb. coils packaged 45 boxes to a pallet.
- Pallets can be stacked three high to save space.
- Wire sizes - 9 1/2, 10, 11, and 12 gauge.
Most of our customers prefer the palletized package - less shipping damage, easier to store (pallets are stackable), and the special pallet allows for dispensing of one bundle at a time:
- Wire sizes - 11, 12, 13, 14 and 14.5 gauge.
- Wire lengths - up to 22 ft.
- Bundles contain 62, 125 or 250 wires.
Major galvanizers prefer our wire. We offer Super Soft tensile so you can use the added strength without tying issues.
- Consistency - Due to our fully annealed process, there will not be any "hot spots" or brittle pieces of wire that cause tie breaks and parts lost in the kettle.
- We will cut the wire to the length needed in order to ensure waste reduction (example: using 48" rather than a pre-cut 44" could be costing you more than 10% in wire usage).
Custom Diameters are available